Below are links to websites that I have found very useful over the years. Please feel free to email me a link to check out. I am always looking for new ideas!
Links for kids:
1. http://pbskids.org/wordworld/index_flash.html?seenIntro=yes Word World - AWESOME!
2. http://www.storyplace.org/preschool/preschool.asp GREAT ONLINE CHILDREN STORIES
3. http://www.starfall.com/n/level-k/index/load.htm?f letter & sound recognition
4. http://www.agkidzone.com/home.action fun games for kids
5. http://www.literacycenter.net/lessonview_en.htm# Alphabet, shapes, colors & numbers
6. http://www.prongo.com/ages 3-12
7. http://www.seussville.com/games/Dr. Seuss
8. http://www.teacher.scholastic.com/activities/bll/index.htmBuilding Language for Literacy Games
9. http://www.nickjr.com/lots of fun with characters
10. http://www.funschool.com/games for kids PreK-6th Grade
11. http://www.scholastic.com/ispy/play/I spy games
12. http://www.houghtonmifflinbooks.com/features/cgsite/gamesandfun.shtmlCurious George
13. http://www.kidsites.com/educational & fun links for everyone
14. http://www.fisher-price.com/us/littlepeople/fun/default.aspFisher-Price educational games
15. http://members.learningplanet.com/directory/index.asp?lev=1Lots of Preschool games
16. http://funschool.kaboose.com/preschool/index.htmlPreschool games
17. http://www.hebuddy.com/Healthy Website for kids & families
18. http://www.superkids.com/aweb/tools/logic/Logic & Reasoning Games
19. http://www.berenstainbears.com/Berenstain Bears
20. http://www.letterlane.com/alphabet letters
21. www.crayola.coma fine site for kids
22. Jack Hartmann - His songs are amazing!